Hi,

I am trying to create a little booklet of, say, 16 pages, which I will fold and
staple after it is printed.  As you know, to set this up means you have to make
page 1, then page 16, then page 3, then page 14, etc... Then flip the whole
printed pile over and do the same thing.  It seems there is no way to easily
make a booklet in either Draw or Writer.  I have downloaded ClickBook, but that
will expire soon.  It would be great if you could work in a function that would
automatically number your pages based on how long you want the booklet to be.
       That being suggested, the other way this can be done in MS Publisher is
to create a text box on the first page and use autoflow to link to the next
"appropriate" page and then keep doing this until you've got the whole thing
laid out.  God help you if you want to add more pages after you've laid it out.
 In the help index of Writer,  it says there is a feature similar to Autoflow
which will allow you to link text frames, but I can't seem to get it to work.
I've met all the conditions which are listed in the help.  Do you have any
ideas?  Thanks for your  time.