Hello All,

this is probably a crazy question, but I will give it a try.
I have a document (an agenda for a meeting) with a certain number of
"heading 1" paragraphs. I normally stick a small check box at the end of the
row so that I can mark a certain item as "dealt with" quickly. At present I
am inserting the check boxes manually and I was wondering if there is a way
to make the check box part of the style so that whenever I make a paragraph
"heading 1" the check box automagically appears.

Example:
agenda for a boring meeting
item 1                        [check box]
item 1.1
Item 2                        [check box]
Item 3                        [check box]
Item 3.1

and so on...

Cheers,

Michele