I seem to be getting all mail from the mailing list with large delays in them.
Makes it a bit difficult to hold a threaded conversation.

At random, a message header that I looked at seems to
Been received by the mailing list at 14:07 UTC on 22nd November
Got an other qmail instance at 00:02 UTC on 23rd November
Was sent to my mailserver at 14:47 23rd November

Since the volume of messages is relatively low, is this a function of the
number of subscribers, or something else.  (I am a relatively new subscriber,
so I presume I am at the bottom of some enormously long list:-( )

--
Alan Chandler
http://www.chandlerfamily.org.uk