On Saturday 26 Nov 2005 12:31, G. Roderick Singleton wrote:
> On Thu, 2005-11-24 at 07:07 +0000, Alan Chandler wrote:
> > On Tuesday 22 Nov 2005 16:22, Dan Lewis wrote:
> > >     Please allow me to ask a stupid question. Have you studied the
> > > chapters on Styles in both the Getting Started Guide and the Writer's
> > > Guide? Is so, what do we need to do to make this information clearer?
> >
> > Let me ask a stupid one back in return (and I assume the question is
> > directed at me, since I was the one starting who the thread).
> >
> > What Getting Started Guide?
> >
> > I only have the help files - and if you mean the text in the section
>
> How about the link to the doc project that is in the "In the media"
> section of http://www.openoffice.org/ since October 21st for the guides
> and manuals you want?
>

> [snipped]

I confess to have missed that when I was looking recently (and I did
originally look on the web site, for documents).  Nevertheless I have a
distinct recollection that  I have seen some of the words on styles in the
getting started guide - so perhaps its something I came across in browsing a
while ago

In any event, I'll go and have a good read.

--
Alan Chandler
http://www.chandlerfamily.org.uk