I have Openoffice installed along with MSOffice and other software and set-ups on more than one PC and Laptop. No problems encountered.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Hi

I am using a work lap top, which has a Novell 6 delivered desktop running Office 2003 and Lotus Notes. If I download and install Open Office will it have any effect on the already installed products or the performance of the lap top?

Regards

Graham Walker
Departmental ICT Manager
Corporate ICT Services
Leeds City Council

Phone: 0113 24 74897
Mobile: 07891 273000
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Working with Leeds City Council's Department of City Services
ICT - Innovate... Change... Transform...

The information in this email (and any attachment) may be for the
intended recipient only. If you know you are not the intended recipient,
please do not use or disclose the information in any way and please
delete this email (and any attachment) from your system. Service of legal documents is not accepted by email ________________________________________________________________________

--
OOo 2.0 – SeaMonkey 1.0b (nightly...) - Win XP sp2