Segue Uniden, 26-11-2005 19:02:

First off, thanks for taking the time to help me out. I am using a freeBSD OS system and I thought it would be really cool to install Open Office.org 2.0 (development version). Well, I saw that it would need ~9GB, but I kind of ignored it and figured 7GB would be enough... It wasn't. My system didn't crash or anything, but now my /usr "folder", "drive", I don't know what to call it, is now full. Could you guys please tell me where the makefile extracts the temporary object files, so I can delete them? I am unable to login as anything other than root, because if I try the login fails saying that the disk is full.

Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Configure the environment and do a:
make clean

_______________________________________________________ Faça do Yahoo! sua página inicial. http://br.yahoo.com/homepageset.html