Am Dienstag, 29. November 2005 21:16 schrieb Kathy Frost:
> I have used your software to download a job application form which was in
> word.  The option to use your software was on the site
> (http://sth.healthjobsuk.com/job/UK/South_Yorkshire/Sheffield/Sheffield_Tea
>ching_Hospitals_NHS_Foundation_Trust/)
>
> When fillingout the form, the paginations seems to go astray, in so far as
> that what should be a page header appears at the bottom of one sheet.

This is obviously a fault in the original document. But anyway, there is a
solution:

> Please can you advise how to rectify this or how to insert page breaks.

Inserting page breaks is better: Open the document, then click
Insert > Manual break > Page break

> have looked to reset the page size to A4 incase it is US letter size as
> well as page breaks but the formatting option is not available

I don't quite understand what you mean here with formatting option in
connection with page breaks but I am sure that my suggestion above should do
the trick.

Hope this helps,

Guido Pinkernell