While trying(twice) to download Dan Lewis's sample
.odp presentation using IE on Win98SE2, IE reported
that "soffice" was not responding. "End Task' brought
up OOO(2.0) which then tried to recover(and did
successfully) my untitled document-though not Dan
Lewis's webpage.  It then gave me the crash report
screen and asked for a report.  Which I(twice) tried
to send only to have Windows reprove me for an illegal
operation and close OOO. Is it useful/and is there a
way to send this sort of info to Sun?  Is the many
digit number at the bottom of the crash screen
significant by itself?

Doug B