Dennis J. Tuchler <dennis.tuchler <at> earthlink.net> writes:

> I have a list of dates, the first one is typed in as a string (1-16-06),
> the next bunch are typed in as formulas (=B6+7).  I want to convert the
> list to strings (so the first string converted would be 1-23-06)....

To convert formulas to results, copy the range, place the cellpointer in the
top-left cell of the range, get Paste-Special, de-select "Paste All", select the
listed categories except "Formulas" (which should be de-selected), leave the
remaining defaults (Options - none, Operations - none, Shift Cells - Don't
shift) and press OK.  Cheers.