Hi Kevin,

Kevin Lidh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> schrieb:

> I'm trying to install Open Office 2 on my White Box Linux computer.
> When I try to install the Core01 RPM, it says I need 2-8.  When I try
> to install the Core02 RPM, it says I need 1.  I'm kinda at a deadlock
> right now.  Is there a special way to install without doing the
> --force option?

go to the folder, where the unpacked packages are located and type the
following command:

rpm -Uvh *.rpm

Then the rpm-command installs all the files in the right order.

If you want, you can move/copy the file from the Desktop-Integration
folder to the "main" directory, then it will be installed automatically
with all the other files, if you don't want to move/copy the file, you
have to run the rpm-command once again.

That's it. :)

Sigrid