Robert T. Trent <rttrent <at> hiwaay.net> writes:

> ... My work-around is to put a non-empty cell past W1 and use cntl-
rtarrow to go to it.  I'd hoped for a slicker solution like maybe some
form of hyperlink I'd not discovered. ...

Another couple of thoughts: if you write a simple macro to select that
cell, you could assign it to a keyboard shortcut using Tools /Customize
and the Keyboard tab.  F5 gets you the Navigator but that's a slow way
to move to another cell and, in any case, does not necessarily place the
cell at the top left of the page.  The navigator would work marginally
faster if you gave W1 a name using Insert /Names /Define.

If you can contrive to set the width of the previous columns so that
column W is the start of a page, you could assign a keyboard shortcut
to the command "Page Right" - on the Keyboard tab you'll find that in
Functions:Category: "Navigate".  Still, that may involve moving one page
at a time if the preceding columns occupy more than one page.  Cheers.