Well IE is useful for something at least,  downloading a different browser

lol,

Paul

Steve Thornton wrote:

Oddly, I tried to install the calendar, but Firefox refused to let me download from www.mozilla.org. I had to open up IE and use that to complete the download. Weird kind of self-loathing from the Mozilla folks!

Steve Thornton

At 09:33 AM 12/10/2005, you wrote:

On Saturday 10 December 2005 16:35, Joy Hanchar wrote:
> As you can see I use the full version of outlook with the
> daytimer/scheduler functions. This is something that I really need to have > to track all of the daily weekly mthly items I need to track & complete.
> Any suggestions on a replacement program?
>
> Joy Hanchar

if you have to stay with Windows, try Mozilla Thunderbird for email. If you use 1.07 or earlier there is a calendar extension which can be installed. If
you try the 1.5 version, there is no calendar extension, but there is
Sunbird, which is a stand-alone calendar.

Thunderbird:
http://www.mozilla.com/thunderbird/

calendar extension and Sunbird:
http://www.mozilla.org/projects/calendar/

If you don't need windows, (and with the adoption of Open office that is not a
neccesity) then try Linux. You then have Evolution (an Outlook clone for
Linux) on Gnome desktop, or Kontact on the KDE desktop, which again is
similar to Outlook. (Thunderbird and the calendar options also are available
on Linux)

HTH