Rich Shepard wrote:

On Sat, 10 Dec 2005, Randomthots wrote:

option. Windows had many limitations  but I was proficient on it and
am quite frustrated by not being able to  even format a floppy disk.

Winduhs still has many limitations. Are you running a linux distribution now? If so, you can use the mtools; 'man mtoools' will give you the syntax.

Rich

For floppy access, I prefer "Winduhs" by a long shot; which is why I appreciate the hint about mtools. I use linux at home and I rarely access the floppy drive. The mtools stuff is really cool. Thanks for the tip!

--
Andrew Pitonyak
My Book: http://www.hentzenwerke.com/catalog/oome.htm