I took the lazy way... quarter page frames on two pages. print what's to be inside from the bottom two frames of page one. Turn the page around and print the bottom two frames from page two. Works in writer. I think I'll explore these other great suggestions though and sophisticate my life a little! :o) ----- Original Message ----- From: "G. Roderick Singleton" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "OOUsers List" <users@openoffice.org>
Cc: "Rich Shepard" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, December 16, 2005 10:31 AM
Subject: Re: [users] Rotating Text 180 Degrees

On Thu, 2005-12-15 at 18:56 -0800, Rich Shepard wrote:
My fiancee wants to create her own holiday cards (for various holidays) and will fold letter paper in landscape mode into quarters. She has the frames properly defined so the fold comes out in the center of the paper while the
two side margins are unequal.

However, we cannot find how to turn text upside down. Blocking the text and selecting from the menu Format->Character->Position offers only 0, 90, and
270 degrees. What happened to 180 degrees?

   How can she accomplish a vertical flip of the text?

TIA,

Rich

Try
http://ooextras.sourceforge.net/downloads/english/index.php?command=download&real=faltkarte.std
as a template. It does exactly what you want.  You might also like to
explore some of the other templates available from
http://ooextras.sourceforge.net/

--
PLEASE KEEP MESSAGES ON THE LIST.
OpenOffice.org Documentation Co-Lead