Hi,

I had the same problem using version 2.0.
I downloaded the new version 2.0.1 and I still got the problem;
but I fount a solution: you have to enter a full date dd/mm/yyyy,
even if you only want the year (you'll have to give a format AAAA
in this case).

Now I do not know if the solution is valid for verison 2.0!!

Yours,

Alain Delmotte

fabienne giuliani a écrit :

 Hi,
 I don't manage to use your data base property : indeed, I can't enter dates
before 01/01/1900 in openoffice base 2.0 (in unbuntu/gnome last version). Could
you help me solve this problem?
 best regards, thank you
 Giuliani Fabienne (student in histoty at university of Paris 1, France),
[EMAIL PROTECTED]