Candida Holme <csola6 <at> earthlink.net> writes:
>... after I copy a document and try to paste it in a designated spot on my
browser (Firefox) the document never pastes.
> What does paste is an email address. What should I do? Thank you. CH

I may misunderstand you; I gather you wish to see a Writer document in
Firefox.  To do that, use /File /Open File in Firefox.  As far as I know, you
can only paste into Firefox in the location bar or a dialog.  In neither case
could you paste a document, although you could paste a link to a document,
which is what you're getting.