I have downloaded from the A drive a document into the word processing.
However, now it does not read the letter "F" on the front page, from the floppy
disc, and or if I try to insert the lettet "F", it won't insert.  Other letters
are inserting.

  I think it has a quirk.  What do you think?

CPHennessy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  On Sun January 1 2006 22:37, + Joyce Caldwell wrote:
> I have successfully downloaded the Open Office and it told me that when I
> turned off my computer and then openned it, it would open automatically,
> but it keeps want to reload/unpack and all of that.
>
> What do I do next to get into the word processing?

Hi Joyce,
As you are not subscribed you may not have seen that:

Please reply to users@openoffice.org only.

--
CPH : openoffice.org contributor

http://user-faq.openoffice.org/#FAQ