On Thu, 2006-01-05 at 20:53 -0700, Tom Katus wrote:
> To whom it may concern:
>
> I have gone into the Help menu at least a dozen times to try and do end
>  notes. One would think this a rather simple operation. The menu
>  directs me to things that are not in my program. I follow the
>  directions for doing end notes, and it won't work. Any
>  thoughts?????

Hi Tom,

It would be good to give a description of what exactly is not working
when you try and do the end notes. However, one of the most common
problems people have is putting end notes within a page, rather than
at the end. This is explained in the knowledgebase at the link
http://mindmeld.cybersite.com.au.

Regards
Jonathon
--