On Fri, 13 Jan 2006 13:32:05 -0600 (Central Standard Time)
Janine Goettsch <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi, can someone tell me how to uninstall the Microsoft Word feature.
> I already have Word on my computer.  THanks!

Open office is one integrated program. Many elements are common to the
whole. If you need any part of the whole then accept Writer as a bonus.

If you are concerned that it has put OO.o icons on all Microsoft Word
documents then you can undo this inconvenience. It is a feature of the
Operating System not OpenOffice.org. Advice here:
http://user-faq.openoffice.org/faq/ar01s04.html#FILE-ASSOCIATIONS

--
Michael
 Those that can, do; those that can't, teach.