Howdy !

Sometimes there are a lot of mails with a lot of comments to/about/over - peoples questions/companies and so on... :-(

Why don´t we all ignore these guys instead of answering the mail. By doing that we get down to there poor level... And it´s to low for me.

I made a rule in Thunderbird and I´m adding those unwanted persons e-mail address to it, and next time there is coming a mail from one of those persons, Kaboom, directly to the Trash-can. :-)

My humble opinion, if a person can´t be mature when they comment or answering questions, those persons other questions or mails aren´t worth to read.

This forum is for helping people with problems with OOo, not to making then to "fools" with shitty comments...

// Per