Cary Howe wrote:
> If it was a graphics software I could probably select Cell A then holding
> down the shift key drag it to Cell B and they'd be linked.

You use formulas for that. You didn't say which direction you want the
propagation to go, so let's assume it's from A to B (i.e., B will get
updated when A changes). Put your cursor on B, press = and then go with
your cursor (using mouse or cursor keys) to A, press Enter. That's it. If
you want one column to replicate values from other one, make the same
operation on the first cells in both columns (i.e., make formula to
transfer value from the first cell in the column A to the first cell in the
column B) and then copy (Ctrl-C) cell B into clipboard, select rest of the
column B, and press Ctrl-V. Presto, values in the column B correspond to
the ones in the column A!

Matej

I've had a perfectly wonderful evening. But this wasn't it.
      -- Groucho Marx