Hi Dale,
Glad you're up and running.
tc

Dale Whittaker wrote:
   Anthony:
I overlooked the CUSTOM install to load all programs and subdirectories to my local hard drive. The default was to a network I did not have. Administration rights had nothing to do with it. All is working now. Thank you.

   Dale W.

Anthony Chilco wrote:

Hi Dave,
A standard win98se installation doesn't use privileges, so you don't have to deal with administrator rights. Any user has full rights.

*How do I get OO software to recognize me as a Wondows 98SE "Administrtor" and how do I modify or replace existing shortcuts that have target, etc. "grayed out"?

*Thank you.

Dale W.