On Mon, 2005-12-19 at 13:02 -0500, Matej Cepl wrote:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> > I'm very angry, because this is the problem what everytime I get...
>
> That's sad, but what about reading documentation?
>
> > When I want to another printing formats (page style) for every page, I
> > cannot do it.
> > Example: I have a sheet that "LandScape", and other that "Portrait". How
> > to I setup these sheets to I make these printing styles ?
>
> Create two Page styles and switch between them? I do not understand your
> problem, probably.
>
> > That is the question for OO Write too, because I cannot create a
> > document with a "LandScape Page" (1. page) and after a "Portrait Page"
> > (2. page)...
>
> Insert sections and for each section use different Page style.
>
> Matej

Personally, I've tried reading the OOo documentation on doing this and
it does not appear to work. I've tried using sections also. None of the
approaches mentioned here appear to work (at least not in the Linux OOo
version running under FC4). The ONLY way I've found to work is using the
Insert | Manual Break and selecting a landscape page style.

Rick B.