I wasn't the original poster, but I did try the Help suggested. As far as I
can tell, there is nothing using the method that tells me that I'm on 2.0.1
even  though I'm quite sure I am. Help > About OpenOffice.org says I'm on 2.0.
Pressing the Ctrl S D T key sequence will then give the build number but
doesn't  seem to give the version number.

In a message dated 1/17/2006 7:23:52 AM Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

On Tue,  2006-01-17 at 11:52 +0100, Nico De Ranter wrote:
> Hi,
>
>  quick question: how can I check which exact version of OpenOffice I'm
>  running. I tried clicking on About but I get OpenOffice 2.0. Is this
>  2.0.0 or could it also be 2.0.1? How can I make sure which one it is?
>
> Nico

Does Help > Contents > Index > Search term >  versions;OpenOffice.org not
give you results? Let us  know.