First I imported an old mdb file - this worked fine. Then I wanted to set up a form but the form wizard would not run. (Nothing happened.)

I thought that I would set up a test database to try out the features. The New Database wizard just stuck me straight into the standard window asking no questions other than what the database should be called. Subsequently it produced an error message that it could not connect to the database.

I 'checked' the boxes.
I have re-installed 2.0.1
I have JRE 1.3.1 (if this is relevant)

The manual does not seem to cover this. I have looked on the site and my email (I have kept emails relevant to Base problems) and cannot find anything on it.

Any ideas?

Nick Samuel