Dan Lewis wrote:
On Tuesday 17 January 2006 08:36 am, Victor Rafael Rivarola wrote:

No, I am not asking for thee timeline for the next release. I am asking
for a way to make my own timelines for my own events.

Please explain what you mean by a timeline for your own events.

I'm guessing he means a Gantt chart. Like so:
  http://www.cefas.co.uk/marine-futures/gantt.gif
or so:
  http://www.hu.mtu.edu/~rselfe/330.98/images/phd.gif

I don't know of any office-type applications that do them. Microsoft Project does. So does Imendio Planner (for Gnome/Linux).

Look for "project management" software. There may be some open source project planning software that will do what you need on the operating system you use.

--
Ivo Vegter   | Cerberus Editing and Consulting