[I'm resending this message (and one other) to the list because I see from
the archives that the previous submission apparently does not display
properly in the "standard display" mode.  I apologize if you see this
message more than once.]

I am using OpenOffice 2.0 on a Sun SPARC system running Solaris 9 and
have had this problem with all versions of OpenOffice (and StarOffice) up
through 2.0.  When I perform certain operations such as setting tab stops,
as you drag the tab marker along the ruler you get an alignment guide line
running vertically through the document.  Often while this is happening a
"ghost" guide line gets left on the screen and will remain there until the
screen is scrolled or refreshed with Ctl-Shift-R.  I also see other small
display glitches when I scroll vertically through a document by dragging
the scroll bar where some garbage is left on the screen.  Also, when I
get the squiggly red marker under a misspelled word, once the word is
corrected and the marker is removed I often see one remaining red pixel on
the screen.

Do other people see these types of problems?  Is this a known bug that is
being fixed?

Thanks.
--
Jeffery Small