On Thu, 2006-01-19 at 15:51 -0400, Wallace Robinson wrote:
> Hi
> I am a New User. I wish to use your system for your Spreadsheets to
> set up format with a Autorespoder. I am lost. I don't know where to
> begin to find what I need. Thanks

What do you mean by autoresponder?  If you mean something like the
vacation program then OpenOffice.org will not be a likely candidate.
Please tell us which version of Windows you use and which release of OOo
that you are trying to use. This will help us help you.

--
PLEASE KEEP MESSAGES ON THE LIST.
OpenOffice.org Documentation Co-Lead