Wangshanpo wrote:
Ekhart GEORGI (last name last) wrote:
perfect. Obviously there are differences between the various flavours of
English dictionaries, because Analyseys is accepted as being spelled
correctly by the OOo Australian dictionary that I use. Are using the the
OOo US dictionary?

Just as a humorous little aside, my email client insists that the
spelling of Analyseys is BS, or at least it did until I told it to add
to the US dictionary it uses.

Google doesn't find even a single instance of the spelling "analyseys" and only five very strange ones for "analysey". This makes it *highly* unlikely that either is an accepted spelling in any English-speaking country.

What is "analyseys" supposed to mean, and is it supposed to be singular or plural of what standard English spelling?

Don't be daft, Dave made a typo in his reply to Jeff.
WSP

It is very immature and counterproductive to call anyone daft on this list, especially since everyone here is either looking for or offering help. In addition, your comment shows a complete lack of ability to think logically because Dave misspelled the word twice, which was a very good reason to assume that this was maybe not a typo. Stranger spellings and other things exist in different forms of English, and 99% of most English speakers are completely ignorant of the fact that these are not incorrect in another English-speaking country.