On Sun, 2006-01-22 at 16:54 -0500, James wrote:
> I set the first page to the first page style.
> The second page is the default style which I modified to be landscape.
> Unfortunately, I want the last page to be another style (I used index)
> in portrait.
>
> I got that working by changing the "Next Style" of a style to be the
> style I want on the next page.
> I can't seem to set page styles for each page. :-(
>
> The problem is that I want to insert a 3rd page of the Default style in
> landscape and the change to portrait on the last page.
>
> I can't figure it out. :-(

James,

I take it Bob is not around or I would suggest asking him. There are
documents to help you do this and using styles is correct.

     1. May I suggest using the method outlined in

http://documentation.openoffice.org/manuals/OOo2.x/user_guide2_draft.pdf near
page 70-71 for details.
     2. You might also try Help > Contents > Index > Search term >
        landscape and portrait for a work
--
PLEASE KEEP MESSAGES ON THE LIST.
OpenOffice.org Documentation Co-Lead