From: Joseph LaLumiere [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 20 January 2006 23:21
To: users@openoffice.org
Subject: [users] OpenOffice download does not work.

Hi, acouple of nites ago I spent several hours(56kFlexMod) downloading your
Homepage offer.OO.o 2.?.Anyway;end result.Will not load.Says I have a
corrupted file.This is a new HP dz8000 multimedia laptop.OS is Windows XP
HomeMedia Edition.Pent.4 w/2gigs ram. Can you help with this problem.Also,I
am not a programmer.And I'm blonde.Too many big words make my head
hurt.Thank you in adance for what ever can be done.Got to go...I'm getting a
headache.

Joseph LaLumiere
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Have a prosperous day.