Hi Max,

Max Haltermann wrote:

Hi Cor,
        thanks for your postings, I actually tried
this but would not work. Instead another
posting suggested Edit/Fields, this sometimes opens a window where an offset can be set.
If that window doesn't open then double click
on the page #, this will open it.

I noticed that post. However, that route does not allow you to change the page number more than once.
The way I discribed always works for me.
Have you tried it in a new document? Was my explanation a little to brief?

Regards,

Cor

--
Cor Nouws