Dan Lewis wrote:

Here is a suggestion on how to find out which email address this mailing list has subscribed. Set your email client to view all the headers for this email message. The return path (top header) should have your subscribed email address embedded in it. Mine reads: Return-Path: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>. My subscribed email address is [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Yours probably reads something like
<users-return-"some digits"[EMAIL PROTECTED]>. If it does, your subscribed email address is <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>.Perhaps you see the pattern?

I appreciate your willingness to help, but I already knew exactly which address was subscribed. My problem, and it seems no one has addressed it at all yet, is that my *subscribed* posts don't show up, only my *unsubscribed* post showed up. Of all the posts I've made, *only the one that's not subscribed to the list* showed up!

If no one answers me, I will start posting from the unsubscribed one again because at least then I can see my own posts!

Please help, this is frustrating!

Thanks,
Kira