Can I order an OO.org cd for my pc?  I downloaded the OO.org onto my
linux computer at work, and found it to be quite confusing.  In fact, I
got help from a linux-minded associate and he also had problems opening
and installing the new 2.0 version.  So I would like to get a cd for my
pc at home. I am already running OO.org at home, version 1.1, I believe.

Question #2: I need to run address labels from a spreadsheet.  Can you
please send me instructions on how to do this?  Thanks.

An OO.org fan,
Rick Martin