On Thu, 2006-02-02 at 12:52 +0100, Jarrod & Shannon wrote:
> Hello, I looked at the info I was given.  I already have OpenOffice
> 2.0...when I tried to download 2.0.1 it only installs the 2.0.  I am not sure
> they are different or not.  So I am still using the same one as before which
> gave me the problem.  Anything else you can suggest???
> Thank you for your time.
> jarrod

Quickie check. Open <path_to>/OpenOffice.org2.0/program/version.ini. If
the build is 8990 you have 2.0.1 I think.

I would suggest that you also have a look at
http://documentation.openoffice.org/HOW_TO/impress/movies_without_java.pdf and
see if this technique will work for music as well.
--
PLEASE KEEP MESSAGES ON THE LIST.
OpenOffice.org Documentation Co-Lead