Tim, as you don't seem to be subscribed to this list, you might have missed this reply

Kira wrote:
tim wozniak wrote:

How do I stop calc from automatically turning numbers like 1-11, 2-20 & 10-1 into dates. Thank You

If you don't need them to be specifically numbers, you can type them with an apostrophe in front:

'1-11
'2-20
etc.

This forces them to be text and to stay exactly as you typed them (the apostrophe doesn't show). On the other hand, if those are subtractions (1 minus 11), then you want an equals sign in front of them, but I don't think that is what you meant.

Good luck,
Kira

--
OOo 2.0.1 & OOo 2.0-dev;  SeaMonkey 1.0; Win XP sp2