I am using version 1.1.4 of OpenOffice.org.
Whatever I try, I find it impossible to set pages number other than automatic. I have to break up my document into parts, otherwise it is too heavy, and I need therefore to give to the first page of the following part a page number which corresponds to the number of the last page of the preceding. The would seem to be a procedure for that, entering "insert" > "field" > "others" and selecting page and correction.

But the number I type and the one which appears are not the same. I type 9, and 10 appears. What's more, the other numbers don't appear in the other pages.

I have not been able, using the various tutorials, to understand how I can relate document2.sxw to document1.sxw and so on.

Any idea?

Yours

Mxl