On Mon, 2006-02-06 at 11:59 +0100, cYber mAnic wrote:

> >>    Do You have mailing list for just such question or plane to start one,
> >> I'm must complain that deleting of all this how-to-install on this with
> >> that is booring. :)
> >
> > Please checkout the Projects tab on http://www.openoffice.org/ One
> > project that might be of interest to you that is listed is
> > sc.openoffice.org and it is specific to the spreadsheet Calc.
>
>       I've checked Project tab and sc.openoffice.org and I'm confused... I've
> see only stuff for download and several email address.   I was ask for
> mailing list, similar to this one, but only for calc. As I maybe
> overlooking obvious link, please provide more detail help.

Do you mean that you could not find the mailing list link in the left
hand frame of the page or that it didn't work for you? If the latter,
try
http://sc.openoffice.org/servlets/ProjectMailingListList

You might also look for your Native Language Community at
http://projects.openoffice.org/native-lang.html
--
PLEASE KEEP MESSAGES ON THE LIST.
OpenOffice.org Documentation Co-Lead