I am doing a spreadsheet and am trying to do what Microsoft calls "masking" in a cell. I will give 2 examples

First example
I have a date cell and it is using the standard of 02/07/06 .
I want to make it so that when I start the cell I see the slashes and I don't need to put them in and it goes from the 02 to the 07 without me having to manually putting the slashes in.

Second example
I have a time cell that uses 09:28. I want to be able to put in 0928 and it separate it out without me having to put the : in manually.

This is probably in the help somewhere and I am just not seeing it
Thanks for your help
Glen
[EMAIL PROTECTED]