Herbert Eppel <HerbEppel <at> gmail.com> writes:
> Some of the options in this window were set to Default, others to
> English. I have now set them all to English, but I still see this
> http://homepage.ntlworld.com/herb.eppel_new/temp/OOoLang.jpg after
> restarting OOo, i.e. wherever one would expect "Ctrl" I see "Strg", and
> whereever one would expect "Shift" I see "Umschalt".
>
> I don't really mind, but it would be nice to have a consistent interface.
>
> Any more ideas?

I tried to get German to display on my menu.  Impossible because I don't have
the language pack but I found when returning to the Options dialog that the
language setting had reverted to English.  This may have to be altered in the
software settings.  It looks as though it's the keyboard shortcuts which are
being obstinate.