I am using the 2.0 version of OpenOffice.org.  I have
been trying to get the spreadsheet to calculate
formulas but with no luck.  I have even followed the
example given under the Help topic of Calculating in
Spreadsheets.  Allowing cells A3 & A4 to both be 1 and
cell B4 to  be the example formula of =A3*A4/100 then
pressed enter. It did not calculate the formula but
did print the formula in the cell.  I have also
checked to make sure the AutoCalculate under Tools -
Cell Contents has been turned on.  I am now stuck as
to what to do.
Thank you for your help.
B Benington