Hi,

I have been using OpenOffice for a few months now, have been very impressed, it's greatly appreciated, very fresh, modern looking & works great, thank you.

Now, I've recently been trying to write a business plan using a Microsoft Word template document that has various charts graphs & i think macro's, etc integrated in to it. I'm supposed to be able to click on various parts & enter my own data. On one of the graphs, it looks corrupted, bits floating around, etc.

I'm also supposed to be able to click on a graph & again enter my own data, they will update after pressing enter. I have checked the content of the file on another PC that has Word on it & everything works fine. I am missing something or doing something wrong?

Any help in this matter would be greatly appreciated as I have now grown very found of OpenOffice?

Regards,
Simon Slater

___________________________________________________________ NEW Yahoo! Cars - sell your car and browse thousands of new and used cars online! http://uk.cars.yahoo.com/