On Fri February 10 2006 02:51, + Philip Bernhardt wrote:
>  [ MODERATED ] ********************
> I loaded eVal for a college course but the "go to" buttons do not work.
> The behind the scenes spreadsheets are all there.  I loaded the same
> program on my work lap top that has Excel and everything works.  Below is
> the error message.  What do I need to do?
>
> "A Scripting Framework error occurred while running the Basic script
> vnd.sun.star.script:Standard.Starter?language=Basic&location=document.
>
> Message: BasicProviderImpl::getScript:no script!"

Hi Phil,
 eVal obviously uses MS VBA. This is not completely supported by
OpenOffice.org yet. If you want to get more details on this then you should
ask on dev@api.openoffice.org and ask to be CC:ed as you may not see all
replies unless you subscribe to that list by sending an email to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] and reply to the confirmation request email.

Also maybe writing an email to the makers of eVal asking for then to support
would also be a good idea.

Please reply to users@openoffice.org only

--
CPH : openoffice.org contributor