Hi Jan,

jan meurrens wrote:

I am using version 2.0.1 of OpenOffice.org. My problem is : i tried to open a acces database with the openoffice.org base program but it couldn't make cotact with the external datasource. its a unknown error. It also said that the controlprogram isn't good.

You did use base to make contact with the MDB: Database|Connect with an existing Database and choose ADO over there?
You did choose to register on one of the next tabs?

(dutch)
SQL-status: S1000
Er kan geen verbinding met de externe gegevensbron tot stand worden gebracht.
Er is een onbekende fout opgetreden.
Waarschijnlijk is het stuurprogramma niet in orde.

If you like to conversate in Dutch, take a look at nl.openoffice.org. There is for example the list gebruikers@nl.openoffice.org

vr. groet,

Cor
(Pls keep mailings on the list)