Hi Daniel,

What OS are you using? WinXP? If in WinXP, do you have admin privilege?

Marcus

Daniel Gustafsson wrote:
Hello.
I tried to install OpenOffice today, and the install file downloaded properly. However, when I try to open it, I get some small window which verifies the installer. Once this reaches 100%, I get a new popup window saying that the program cannot initialize the plug-ins directory, urging me to try again later. My computer meets the system requirements, and I downloaded the Java JRE to be on the safe side after seeing that the installation of OpenOffice didn't work, but this did not help. What do I have to do to get it to work?

Regards,
Daniel