G. Roderick Singleton wrote:
On Tue, 2006-02-14 at 15:36 -0600, Dennis J. Tuchler wrote:
I have gone through the help files but have found no way to insert today's date in a cell. When I print out the list, I want the date the list was printed in a cell at the top of the sheet. I can put a date field on a document, but not on a spreadsheet. How do I do that?

Use a Header?  Edit > Headers & Footers gives you this without messing
with the sheet itself.
Thanks. I knew about headers and date fields. I was hoping for something a little different so that I could enter a date field on a sign-in sheet.

--
Best regards,

Dennis J. Tuchler
University City, Missouri 63130