On Wed, 2006-02-15 at 10:46 +0530, Satyabrata Datta wrote:
> Dear Sirs,
>
> At present I have been working with your 2.0.0 Version. Earlier I have also
> used your 2.0.1 Version. The AUTO SAVE feature is not working in either of
> them.
>
> Though after replacing 2.0.1 Version with 2.0.0 Version, I can see the
> Progress Bar is moving at regular pre-set intervals but in-fact, it is not
> saving anything.
>
> Request please look into the matter.
>
> I have been regularly using Open Office (Windows) Versions starting right
> from 1.1.0.

The auto-save feature has changed in OOo2. In OOo1 it initiated a save
back to the working file every N minutes. In OOo2 it's now called 'Save
AutoRecovery Information', and is only for recovering your file if OOo
crashes.

The only backup option you have now is to save a copy of the file when
you open it.