On Wed February 15 2006 07:38, pttdp wrote:
> I am using Oo 2.01, when I create a combination chart Bar and Line in Oo
> Calc there is prolem when I save the file as Excel. The Chart type and
> format completely change. any Solution ? there is no prolem if I save as
> Oo file .ods.
>
> There is also format change when I save Oo Impress as Power Point.
>
> Is the the limitation of Oo or what ?
Yes, if Excel does not support these items then OOo cannot convert them into
Excel formats. However it may also be a bug. Can you please test the 2.0.2
version and if the problem persists report this in issuezilla ?
( http://openoffice.org -> "My Pages" -> "Register", then when you receive a
confirmation email, "Login" and "File an issue" )
In this way the relevant developers will see your bug report / suggestion and
you will also see the progress of this feature / bug report if it is
accepted.

--
CPH : openoffice.org contributor

                                http://user-faq.openoffice.org/#FAQ