Hello,

On Feb 19, 2006, at 9:49 PM, Andrew Fisk wrote:

What to you click to start Open Office.org and where do you get the "command timed out" message, in the X11 terminal window, from the finder or in an x11 dialog box?

OK' you are assuming that the program installs!

This happens after trying to run the install program that we download off of the OO website.

I do not even get it to install.

And while I agree that posting a question to a user support list should get you an answer (or at least a couple of related questions :) rather than have you sitting on the sideline of a debate, why do you want OO.o with you have Neo installed and functional -- just curiosity, not a judgement.

No problem.

No real reason. I just wanted to be able to try the two, and use the one that I like better.

Joe