kboesen wrote:
I've been trying to create address lables from an existing Microsoft Excel file. From
your "help info" I get to line #12 fairly easy. When I click on the Data to
Fields icon the data from my Excel spreadsheet does not appear in the Avery 5160 label
display. What am I doing wrong? Do you have any suggestions?

Thanks,
Ken B.

How did you get the address fields into your label(s)? If you dragged and dropped them from your data source headers it should work fine: maybe you used another method and a typo occurred. The most common reason for data not to transfer to fields is when a mismatch between the data source and the fields occurs.

Peter HB